Functional aesthetic analysis
Functional aesthetic analysis represents the first step in any correct prosthetics or aesthetic rehabilitation treatment. This stage is mandatory for current dental treatment and includes: aesthetic and functional analysis.
Aesthetic analysis is represented by recording a number of essential information for making aesthetic diagnosis and treatment plan.
- facial analysis (symmetry and diversity of facial proportions, profile)
- dental labial analysis (lip movement, the line of smiles, oral corridor)
- phonetic analysis (very important for determining a proper rehabilitation of the front teeth)
- dental analysis (tooth size and shape, color, texture)
- gingival analysis (gum health, the zenith line, interdental papillae)
Functional analysis completes the aesthetics analysis in order to achieve a correct treatment plan and integrates/ adjusts aesthetic information for biointegration both static and dynamic.
Courses and congresses