Less is More
The “less is more” concept represents the minimally invasive approach in dentistry today, with applicability in many specialties:
- dental and dental-facial aesthetics, direct and indirect adhesive restorations;
- functional dentistry, occlusion;
- oral surgery and implantology;
- other specialties (endodontics, periodontics, orthodontics, facial aesthetics).
By opening the new clinic aesthetics ONE Ferdinand in 2014, we initiated the organization of training sessions and courses for partner doctors but also for other specialist doctors who wanted deepening minimal invasive concepts implemented in our clinics.
This program is held every year and aims to increase the number of doctors who can offer minimally invasive treatments in esthetic dentistry, implantology and oral surgery, to increase patient comfort but also for an increased success rate in cases requiring complex rehabilitation and high –end aesthetic.
The themes of courses offered in aesthetics ONE clinic and sustained by Dr. Alecsandru IONESCU together with partner lecturers are:
- minimally invasive implantology;
- open healing concept;
- minimally invasive aesthetic and functional restorations: ceramic veneers minim-prep / no-prep;
- occlusion and functional treatments.
Doctors interested in 2017 “less is more” modules can contact us for details at email@example.com.
Full HD live surgery sessions for participants are organized both in “less is more” modules and in the events organized with our partners in implantology and minimally invasive surgery.